The BIM Networks 2022 Shell Currently Transacting Promotion -Official Rules
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ENTRANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT.
- Eligibility: This incentive promotion (this “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the contiguous United States and the District of Columbia (excluding legal residents of Guam, Puerto Rico, all other U.S. foreign territories and possessions, and where prohibited by law) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or, if the legal age of majority in his or her jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, then such greater legal age of majority, who have completed Shell S Pay Enrollment AND have completed an S Pay transaction within 60 days of the start date of the Promotion. Buy It Mobility Networks Inc. (the “Sponsor”), its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, members, and employees, as well as immediate family of the foregoing (i.e., parents, children, siblings, spouses, and, for purposes of the Promotion, persons residing in the same household of such immediate family) and any other party associated with the development or administration of the Promotion, are not eligible to enter or win the Promotion. Void where prohibited.
- ENROLLMENT PERIOD: Enrollment for the Promotion begins on November 1, 2022 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on November 30, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). Entries must be submitted within the Promotion Period.
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, an individual with an active and valid bank account linked to an active S Pay account may enter this Promotion by using the link located at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BN7FPQV and completing the online registration/survey form (the “Registration Form”) linked therein, and then completing at least one valid transaction using S Pay at a participating Shell station by 11:59pm ET on November 30, 2022. The Registration Form must be completed in its entirety, which requires each entrant to provide (i) all requested information from the Sponsor. All entries and information submitted shall become the exclusive property of the Sponsor. The Promotion is limited to one (1) entry per person. Entries generated by script, macro, or other automated or mechanical means, or by means which subvert the entry process or where prohibited by law, will be void.
- Promotion: Each entrant that completes the Registration Form and all steps outlined in Section 4 above during the Promotion Period will receive a $5 credit, which will appear in the bank account linked to your S Pay account within seven (7) days of the survey deadline (the “Incentive”). The Incentive will be awarded as indicated on the terms and conditions set forth herein. The Incentive is non-transferable and no substitution or cash alternative will be made without the consent of the Sponsor.
- Promotion Conditions: The Sponsor’s Terms of Service are in addition to those terms in these Official Rules. No substitution for the Incentive will be permitted. The amounts paid under this Promotion are not transferable or assignable.
- Release: By participating in the Promotion, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising agencies, incentive providers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of the Incentive. Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes the consent of an entrant to the Sponsor’s and its representatives’ or agents’ use of the entrant’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, biographical data, and/or contact information for promotional and other internal or external marketing purposes in any media, worldwide, without further compensation.
- General Conditions: Participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. In the event the Sponsor is prevented from awarding Incentives or continuing with the Promotion as contemplated herein due to any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to, technical failure, fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared), or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, or any other cause not reasonably within the Sponsor’s control, then the Sponsor shall have the sole right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Promotion. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMACY OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND, IF THE SPONSOR BELIEVES, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, THAT SUCH AN ATTEMPT HAS BEEN OR WILL BE MADE, THEN THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued by a duly authorized representative of the Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged, illegible, incomplete, garbled, or undelivered entries; (ii) fraud, technical problems, failures, malfunctions, or for any other technical problems or malfunctions associated with any telephone lines, computer systems, servers, provider hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or any combination thereof; (iii) any damage to any participant’s computer system/software related to or resulting from any participation or activity in connection with the Promotion; or (iv) any incorrect or inaccurate information provided, published, or printed or any other factor beyond the Sponsor’s control that impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. THE RELEASED PARTIES (X) MAKE NO WARRANTY, GUARANTY, OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE INCENTIVE (OR ANY PORTION THEREOF), AND (Y) DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY.
- Disputes: Each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims, or causes of action arising out of or connected with the Promotion or any Incentive awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia or the appropriate Georgia state court located in Fulton County, Georgia; and (ii) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL AN ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND EACH ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES), OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
SPONSOR ADDRESS: Buy It Mobility Networks Inc., 100 North Point Center East, Suite 125 & 200, Alpharetta, GA 30022.
© 2022 by Buy It Mobility Networks Inc.